Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Free Tutorials on Art/Design? | Inktober | Barevested

I've been working on #Inktober over here [and on Instagram] and hoping to start giving free tutorials of all the art and fashion skills I know. Keep the crafts alive! Reach out in the comments with any recommendations or thoughts, please and thank you!

{'Swift,' from Day 1 of Inktober 2017.}
+
I finally...and I mean FINALLY - launched my vest website:
So you can sign-up to find out when I release my Kickstarter!!!

And then I pulled-out my back putting Owie into his car seat! 😳 Things will be a little slower than I imagined for a bit. Then hopefully back to normal and I will finish the Kickstarter videos when I can stand-up straight again! 😂🤣 Thankfully, I'm reading "Finding Your Way in a Wild New World" by Martha Beck (and thanks to the recommendation from my Soul Sister Tiffany) and believe that this pain will eventually reveal its true purpose/meaning. For now, it's at least caused me to pause, breathe, and then blog. So, I'll take it!

Sleep well, team. 
xx
Alex

No comments: