Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello Sunday Morning

Ahh, Sunday Morning - cup of coffee, watching my favorite show and enjoying the rainy day.

If you don't know what show I'm referring to - you are truly missing out. CBS Sunday Morning is the one show I loathe to miss each week. Charles Osgood is fantastic. (Link here.) Right now, they are discussing nerds and how the "lines are blurring." YAY! THE BIG BANG THEORY! Perfect. Definitely cooler than being "hip and vapid." Ha!

See - no matter what, it's all about confidence.

I also went to Lucky Cheng's last night and Kush Lounge. (Click the names for links and addresses in NYC.) What a blast. Happy birthday Ness! Wish I could have stayed later, but we'll definitely do it again.

Speaking of which, just spoke with my hubby in England, and we are ready for ski season and a trip North (or West!)! Scared for my little nephew having a cold in the hospital right now, but holding strong for him. He's a fighter.

Now it's Where The Wild Things are - must watch.

Fight little nephew, fight.

Love to all and everyone - hug those around you today. (Even those kitties!)

~ Alex


PS:

No comments: