Sunday, March 14, 2010

Timothy Ferriss is my new God

I've been inspired to read again.

Much of my thanks really needs to go to my good friend (basically sister) Lauren, who told me to go out and buy this book (and should really get commission for all the people she's gotten to buy it!), but it is also Timothy Ferriss, the author of The 4-Hour Work Week that has changed my life...at least mentally...and at least so far just mentally.  I may not have implemented all the changes I want yet, but I am just beginning and all my friends know that I am the biggest dreamer there is...I never lose hope.  I know now more than ever that I just need to keep adding to my dreams, not crossing them off because I start to doubt myself and think they are unattainable, but crossing them off because I've actually done them.

First one on my list to accomplish: become fluent in Italian.

Speaking of which, it's time to get off line and work for myself.  I need to organize my design studio and spend another hour on Rosetta Stone.

Life is now - what are you waiting for?

xoxo,
Alex

No comments: