Monday, September 29, 2014

Living Intentionally : Minimalism-ish

RE: Blog Break

Dear, Dear Reader,

I am stepping back and taking a moment to evaluate my life. It's not that deep, really...I just want to make sure that if this is the only life I live, that I am living it intentionally - exactly how I want to. That being said, I feel I'm being a bit selfish writing about only what is affecting me at a specific point in time (ie: breastfeeding clothing), and I want to take this time to figure out what is most important to me and make sure I am spending my life in the best way possible. I am also making the change from maximalism to minimalism...let's see if I can turn my Victorian, pack-rat ways in to a much more deliberate life.

For now I do know my new mantra is as follows :
"Family . Design . Adventure : enjoy + respect the world."

Please forgive my haphazard blog posting...I do love to blog, but I'm not sure it's as important as some other things at this point in my life.

See you on the other side!  ...maybe... In the meantime, enjoy my new Pinterest Board regarding this "change" in lifestyle.

Love, Alex


 
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
Annie Dillard

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
William Morris