Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New York City Sip Some Chianti

When I was thinking of what I wanted to write tonight, I suddenly thought of that song...but I don't remember the name. It's probably by Daft Punk or another techno/digital sounding band....New York City!

Well, anyhow, hopefully someone reading this will think of it...

I was in the Big Apple today and let me tell you, The City That Never Sleeps still reigns. My blood is pumping, my energy is high, and I feel like I could paint the Vatican with blood-orange graffiti. I came home and cooked a wonderful Italian spaghetti sauce, a play on a sauce from my Florence cooking class with the beautiful Sette Ragazze (I miss you girls!). Mmm...was it delicious, just ask my husband.

I headed to Parsons and picked-up some information. I could sit and watch the students pouring out of there all day! Everyone is so stylish...and you can't help but wonder where they are headed in life! I went to Art Gotham and picked-up my blank 12"x12" canvas for their upcoming Arts & Politics "Square Foot" exhibition and I am just TOTALLY excited to fill my canvas! Election 2008...hmm...what does it mean to me?

My glass of Chianti is almost out and it feels like the temperature has dropped with the cool breeze tickling my toes. I guess it's off to bed for this antsy shopper and back in to the city for the MOMA Dali member series tomorrow.

Happy surfing!
(And go to bed East Coasters! Good morning to the other side of the world!)

1 comment:

GuideHound said...

aw your post made me miss new york city!