Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ramblin' Sunday Mess


I've created a new banner for my Etsy store and adverts. The business cards I created using it on zazzle came out great and I look forward to passing them out. Hopefully I can either make some sales or get a job! What do you think?
*
Today is a day for applying, designing, and then headed to the city to see The Dark Knight in Imax. I have already seen it in the theatre and it was fantastic. So tragically dark and disturbing and Heath Ledger was amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing it on an even larger screen. When I was at the All Points West Festival on friday night, there was a guy with the Joker make-up on. It was a little strange...but the festival was amazing. Jack Johnson is the headliner for tonight and if you can even just go to Liberty State Park, you will be able to hear, and even see a little of the art and music from the shoreline pathway. We saw tons of kids doing it on friday! Great idea - but we enjoyed our VIPness. Here's Duffy:

And Underworld:

*

I am now officially certified as a belayer at the New Jersey Rock Gym and all I want to do is climb, but my arms keep giving out after two hours...I love working on the strength of it all, though, and my arms are going to look great for my friends wedding in a week.

*

Alright, it's Sunday...time for a croissant and the Olympics. Keep me posted on creative jobs throughout Northern New Jersey and New York City. You won't regret it!

Happy blogging...CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll cheer for sales or a job -- but I think sales before a job! I know I'd rather be working for myself.

Kate