Thursday, December 23, 2010

Brigitte Schwenner and Betsey Johnson

Talented pattern-maker/designer/artist extraordinaire (and I'd-like-to-say friend) Brigitte Schwenner  of Sievering with Betsey Johnson at a recent trend presentation.

I have been lucky enough to meet Brigitte through my job and worked with her on one project - but even that little amount of time taught me that she is an extremely talented artist - she made that zipper dress that she is wearing!  Want one?  Email her at info@sievering.us or call her at 914-358-5336.  You can also check out her blog (with more images) HERE and her website with more photos of her other fantastic designs HERE.

WAY TO GO BRIGITTE!

Happy art!

Yours truly,
Alex

PS: One of my favorite things about the ZIPit dress is that you won't ever be without your business cards again - great design, Brigitte!

2 comments:

Brigitte Schwenner said...

Hi Alex,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I hope you don't mind, if I frame a copy of your posting to hang it at a wall of my studio. This way it will make every day a feel good day.

Brigitte

Alex Whatton said...

I would be honored if you did!

~ Alex