Thursday, January 13, 2011

L'Oreal Youth Code!





Dear Nomads,

I was lucky enough to receive a L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System Kit from L'Oreal and Vogue (thank you both!) and have been using it for just over two weeks now.  I'm definitely seeing an improvement!  If you knew me you'd see that I unfortunately (or maybe fortunately since high school is a positive experience in my eyes) started to get acne in the past year rather than in high school (I'm 25 now).  My face has had a bit of a dull texture and I had a few breakouts on my cheeks.  In just these two weeks I have seen a MAJOR improvement!  My skin has a more even-tone and even has the dewy look that I was hoping for.  My skin is almost clear and I haven't had dry spots since I started the day/night cream or that tight skin feeling around my eyes.  I think it's the serum that is creating the even tone and all I can say to you is that I highly recommend it to those that have dull skin or those that want to fight wrinkles before they happen!  It just came to the US so check it out at your local drugstore (or see "Where to Buy" on L'Oreal's website here!).

Thanks again L'Oreal and Vogue! (Click the names for Facebook links!)

Happy Age Defying!

Yours truly,
Alex

No comments: