Thursday, September 4, 2008

Couture Fashion Week

Ciao bella!

Well, it's my favorite time of year. Fashion floods my head and overwhelms my eyes and the strangest, most fantastical things come down the runway...it's FASHION WEEK! Why they call it "week," I will never know - as it is definitely the entire month of September and sometimes beyond. But tonight is truly my first time. My virgin modeling skills will be tested as I wear one of designer Michael Mione's famed pieces out on the town to get Couture Fashion Week started. My nails are painted, my skin is soft, and my hair is ready to be made in to some sort of statement, as well as probably my face. I hope I give this ART it's true justice on the red carpet.

Be sure to click on the links to find out more about this splendid September.

Happy Fashion Week, Dreamers!

No comments: