Thursday, July 8, 2010

Anthro-Soho Visual Display Update!

Sorry it's been so long.  I was a little shocked to find out who had looked at my blog the first time (Hi!) I posted, but I didn't hear any bad remarks, so I'm back!  I cannot say enough amazing things about the visual display and visual merchandising staff at the Soho Anthropologie.  Everyone is so kind, so hard-working, and SO very talented!  I'm blown away every Friday, even at 7 am.  And even better?  I haven't killed a plant yet!  Woop!  Anyhow, I know what you really want:
I only attached about four to six inches of the rope on to the actual wall, but I'm still so proud to be a part of it!  It looks amazing.  The girls and I (thanks for making me feel so included!) were laughing that people wanted to know if the ticket bed canopy was for sale rather than the rope.  The rope takes a long time to make and the tickets are rather easy.  Close-up:
It is somewhat ironic.  But I understand - the visual impact is amazing - very Anthropologie.  Like I've said before...genius.

Happy thoughts!

Yours truly,
Alex

No comments: