Wednesday, March 2, 2011

P90X - Day 11 - One on One - Yoga Fountain of Youth

Ciao ciao Nomads!

Sorry that I'm posting a bit late, but you know - 9 classes plus a little gold medal celebration ;)  (I know, it's only the Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge, but hey - celebrate everything in life!)  So I followed @the_nit's advice (here's his BeachBody Coach Page) and bought the Tony Horton "One on One - Fountain of Youth - Yoga" dvd and did it for the first time on Monday.  It's fantastic and I like the "one on one" styling.  I also just found out that The New School Recreation Department is offering free yoga classes on Monday's for the rest of the semester, so if I can, I will go in for those!

A couple of images if I may!  Here's the top of the course:
The course from the bottom:
My gold medal!
Thanks for letting me brag a bit - I'm sorry!  ;)

Yours truly,
Alex

No comments: