Monday, March 28, 2011

Sephora, Vogue, Brahmin, Under Armour, Parsons - I'm feeling spoiled!

 


Ciao Nomads!

This Aura Hourglass Sheer Cheek Stain is amazing!  It's so easy to use, subtle but sweet, and I know in the future that I will always just throw it in my bag and go - thanks Sephora & Vogue for helping me look good and save time!  I can't wait to try the new Couture Colour Pequi Oil Hair Treatment I just received too!

Now I'm excited to see what the Brahmin surprise gift is - I'm a HUGE fan!

In other news...Laura and I just finished our first three boards for the Parsons - Under Armour Project.  Wish I could show you all because we are thrilled with what we produced and can't wait to get feedback from UA on Thursday!  You will just have to wait until May 12th when we present!

Happy Monday - here's to getting work DONE!

Yours truly,
Alex

No comments: