Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guess Who's Going "Consciously" ECO on April 14th?

Wondering yet who this little number is by?  Well, I'm thrilled to tell you that more importantly it is made from organic cotton...but you'd never guess it's from H&M would you?  Their Conscious Collection will hit stores April 14th, 2011 and I have never been more excited to write something fashion related in my calendar.  I hope more and more stores follow their lead.  If these large box stores can change just a portion of their products to sustainable fabrics - it will make a huge impact on the world!  Are you in?
I love their press images and styling - so clean and exciting!  Thanks H&M, I CAN'T WAIT!

Yours truly,
Alex

PS: April 14th - don't forget!  (They're using recycled fibers too, not just organic - even better!)

No comments: