Friday, February 18, 2011

Under Armour & P90X

Yesterday we made our trip down to the Under Armour headquarters in Maryland.  It was unbelievably amazing!  I wish I could tell you all about it, but you know how it goes...it's a wonder we even got to see what we did.  It was so inspiring that I spent the trip back drawing sketches and writing down inspiration research.  It's going to be one heck of a ride.

Even more fantastic is the fact that I was so inspired to get back in shape (I'm so thankful for muscle memory right now).  I started P90X this morning, so this could get interesting.  Ironically, I will finish the program the same week I graduate from Parsons...a w e s o m e.  

I've also just redesigned my entire blog and written goals for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and 3 years (I just need to add 5 years and 10 years!).  I have a passion and a mission and I'm going for it.

Remember to ask yourself today: "What did I do better?"  (Thanks Chris Guillebeau!)  Happy Friday!

Yours truly,
Alex

No comments: