Monday, February 21, 2011

P90X - Day 4 - Yoga X...almost!

Ciao ciao beautiful people!

(I think these endorphins are really working for me!)  Unfortunately, I only made it half-way through Yoga X this morning before I got unbelievably bored.  But let me be clear, it's a hard workout!  I just have a hard time doing an hour and a half of yoga inside with uninspiring music, by myself.  So I did about 47 minutes and then took out a Denise Austin Dance DVD...even WORSE mistake!  (It only lasted 10 minutes, before I laughed so hard I had to stop the dvd.)  Now I know who the woman in the potato commercial is who says "Always look for the Grown in Idaho seal" that drives me nuts...

I think I may have to actually go to a Yoga class on Mondays.  Something about the group workout has always appealed to me with yoga.  (I also really want to do a weeklong yoga retreat in a beautiful setting, like near a beach!  But I digress.)  

My point is that if you are doing P90X or any workout system and you don't like something, you don't HAVE to do it.  You just have to find a strong enough substitute, so that's my next goal.  I still got a workout in, but I feel like I've let Tony down!  And I know he says Yoga is a huge part because of the flexibility, so I think I need to just take a live yoga class.

Happy Do-It-For-You Day!

Yours truly,
Alex

PS: Inspiration image courtesy of (new, exciting find) Fashion Folio:

No comments: