Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some Light Surfing



So I have been browsing this morning...really just wanted to see some new and inspiring things and as luck would have it - here they are!
*
Today I am coveting this WONDERFUL painting entitled "Green with Envy" by Donnadidit. Which of course was found on my addiction, excuse me, Etsy.
*
On Flickr, I keep seeing these "double" photos where two photos are set side-by-side and can create quite a stunning gallery feel...well, I found a link to a site that helps you with it today! It is called FD's Flickr Toys.
*
Through Team Etsy New Jersey and their wonderful member messages, I found a link to a craft fair called Artists and Fleas. They have an Etsy specific craft fair on May 17th and 18th, but it looks like they have a fair EVERY weekend! Here's the Etsy publication. (Oh, and I almost forgot to mention: the Etsy NJ Street Team featured me yesterday on their blog, which I have to note is extremely colorful and catchy! THANK YOU!)
*
I guess I'm a little stuck on photography today, but I also found The Ones We Love this morning. It is an online photo exhibition that features people that the photographer truly cares about. I think they are trying to show you what happens when you photograph those that you love - it comes across in the pictures! I keep clicking on the names to see their photos - I just want to do a photoshoot now!!!
*
I do not want to overload on a blog post, so that is just a taste for now. Keep blogging and support handmade! (I will be putting-up some of yesterdays' paintings for sale at my Etsy store in the next few hours!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

Thanks for the flickr find! Great post!

Unknown said...

love the colours on that painting! your robot cards are so cute, and the What Are You Looking At is deliciously quirky. Thanks for dropping by!