Saturday, March 29, 2008

Addicted to Lotta

For regular visitors; you will realize that I've added a new book to my "Great Books" list at right; "Lotta Prints - How to Print With Anything, From Potatoes to Linoleum." It arrived in the mail this morning and I am proud to say that I have already finished it, I am planning a trip to my local craft store for supplies, and it is an instant pick-it-up-everyday resource book. I am so pleased with it. If you are looking for a print-making book using a range of supplies (ranging from cheap try-it-once, like potatoes, to expensive professional supplies like high grade linoleum and inks) - this book is for you. Purchase it at your favorite local book store (or online at Amazon now). Sorry for "plugging it" - but I think you will truly enjoy it!
*
Happy Saturday!

No comments: