Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Creative Push - DUE FRIDAY!

"Hammered Sterling Silver Circle and Copper Coil" Necklace by Luster.

Luster and I have a little "Creative Push" going on. While posting in a thread on Etsy today titled "Tell us some secrets about your shop," Luster and I discovered that we have something troubling in common...we buy all the supplies we might need for a certain craft project and then we leave said supplies untouched and clogging-up rooms all over our house. (Maybe that last part is just me.) So our "Creative Push" is that we each have to make one of those craft projects by friday and blog about it. Here's Lusters' blog. I think this could be the start of something big (and probably EXTREMELY necessary for Luster and me)! By the way - you really have to check out her stuff - her hammered hearts are amazing! Ciao ciao and happy blogging!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you...oh the pressure to create now!!!!