Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Ride Through the Park

My very FIRST treasury!
*
I am so ecstatic; I just snagged my first ever treasury! I was in a spring cycling mood and had to post my favorites (the only thing I am worried about now is what if everyone buys all my favorites and I have none left?!). Hmm...should have thought about that before I posted them! Here is another new favorite:
It's a stereo purse/checkbook cover, by QuietDoing.
*
On another note, two more Etsians have been brave enough to join in Lusters' and my Creative Push Crusade! CKillaDesigns; who's blog is here (she's already started to blog about it) and Skully; who's blog is here! Are you up for it? If so, let me know in the Etsy forums! Not an Etsian? (You should consider joining!) Just leave me a comment and I will check out your blog for sure!
*
One more thing: I added a page on my facebook account! (I hadn't realized how easy it was to do it, so here it is!) MarthaHaskins Designs.
*
Happy crafting (and blogging) and ciao ciao for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TeeeHeeeHeee...Just wait till you see what I made!!! I have to try it out now so that I can blog about it for Friday. Needless to say, doing this project has made space in my secret closet!