Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bridal Shower Invitations and Juicy!

I've been a busy, busy girl (those are my bridal shower invitation envelopes - all lovingly handstamped...one by one).
*
My husband and I found quite a few houses we like in New Jersey and well, lets just say that I am so excited to move! I have no idea what I will be doing (job-wise) in the next few months, but I am so thrilled that I don't really care! And not only are we trying to sell our place and move to NJ, but I am planning a bridal shower, a bachelorette party, helping with plans for two weddings, marketing my Etsy shop, trying to blog, keeping our house clean, cooking, getting fit, and trying to get more art from my head on to paper or canvas! Oh yeah, and I'm working on being a much better friend by calling and writing more (so far - slow)...I am really poor at calling and writing to people and I cannot figure out why?! But, I promised more photos, and at least I can keep my promises...so here they are, starting with my workspace/dining table for the bridal shower invitations (the theme is "Glamour - Walk the Pink Carpet:"
The actual invitation:
*
And I'll end by showing you my newest creation:"Juicy" by Alex Whatton (2008).
*

No comments: