Saturday, April 12, 2008

Martha Stewart and Timothy Adam Designs

*
Soooooooo, here's the story from A-Z, you wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully...
*
Just kidding. Anywho, I am in a great mood - the sun is out and it feels like Spring and I was just "SUPER-FEATURED" on Timothy Adam Designs' Blog (as well as his Etsian Critiques and Reviews Blog in an Etsy Mini Ad)...my photo is up and everything! Feeling totally exposed.
*
Okay, so this is what happened: I have been admiring his stuff for some time now (really coveting the camera earrings), so I decided to product test his newest necklace design. When it arrived, I loved it so much, that I decided to wear it the next day to the Martha Stewart show on Wednesday, April 9th! It was such a hit that I am suprised Martha herself did not come over and ask me about it! Well, I was shown on television quite a bit during the episode and Timothy decided to do a feature about it on his website! He is so talented, it really was his necklace that did it all - check out his Etsy store!
*
Enjoy! I love karma...what goes around comes back around. (Sorry, song mode today.) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

timothy said...

hey Alex!! thanks for your great article!

~tim

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful story, and how exciting for the both of you!

Best wishes!

~Far'ha

ThePeachTree said...

Good for you! That's fantastic ;)