Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Color Explosion!

I snagged another treasury on Etsy today...it's called "A Color Explosion" and features the following: an original and graphic flower painting from mtjoyschool, a monkey/businessman t-shirt from clothmothclothing, an original abstract painting from billoneil, a headphone music print from perhaps, an original bull terrier painting from donnadidit, a bright rust photograph from wanderingemini, a handpainted silk peacock fan from gilbea, an Italian (Florentine paper) necklace from littleputbooks, an ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) bright green abstract from JeanHood, a handmade and colorful (crochet) bag from boutiquepinkdesigns, an original girl with flowing hair and sunglasses watercolor from hillarietasche, and a handmade recycled leather cuff bracelet from nicaelli! Check them all out and tell me what you think! Have a treasury you want me to see or something you think I would like? Let me know! I love to find new things!
*
Off to create - Ciao Ciao Bloggers and Etsians!

No comments: