Friday, April 18, 2008

M.I.A.

Wow - sorry everyone...have I been M.I.A. or what?!
*
My only excuse is that I have been making my best friends' bridal shower invitations (I will post photos soon!) and getting my house perfectly clean for the realtor photos...yup, as of last night, my house is officially on the market - byebye Connecticut!
*
Anyhow, I just got an email from Photojojo - check out these FREE PRINTABLE PINHOLE CAMERAS! Oh yeah, life just got a bit more exciting! Go out in to the great outdoors (with beautiful sunny weather) and take a few photos on your new cameras!
*
Speaking of camera's, here is my latest birthday purchase:

Hine's Camera CD Case!

I have been craving her camera cases for awhile, but this is just the second cd case that she has listed AND IN MY FAVORITE COLOR! I was so excited that I bought it immediately. I have found that with Hine's shop, you have to purchase an item the second you realize that you like it because otherwise, YOU WILL MISS YOUR CHANCE! So I did...my birthday is tomorrow...and I bought it for myself! (Now if she would just make me a matching camera case...hint hint!

*

Happy hunting!

3 comments:

The Nature Nut said...

Wow - moving is so exciting! Sweet CD case too :o)

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

neat cd case!!!!
and thanks for the heart on etsy!

ThePeachTree said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of the invites!