Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring is in the Air



I spent the last week visiting family and friends in England and it was just WONDERFUL! My sister-in-law taught me how to knit (garter and pearl), I created some new ACEOs to post on my Etsy site (like the one at left), and I worked on the Thank You Card Nature Set for my blog contest winner. All in all, a very creative trip!
*
I will spend the rest of today painting and organizing as I unpack - as well as checking out what else is on the web! If you have something you would like me to research and discuss, please let me know in the comments section. I would love to do some dirty work today!
*
Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Isn't it fun to knit? I find it peaceful..have to admit, have a few projects that are half done..Oh well, they will get finished..